Sync Aha! with 30+ tools
Introduction to integrations
- How to think about integrating Aha! with your development tool (Jira, Azure DevOps, Rally)
- Manage your integrations
- Create multiple development tool integrations for a single Aha! workspace
- Manually send Aha! records to development tools
- Integrate one Aha! workspace with multiple third-party systems
- Integrate Aha! with your calendar application
- View all 7 articles
Azure DevOps Server and Azure DevOps Services
- Integrate Aha! with Azure DevOps Services or Azure DevOps Server (integrations 2.0)
- Sync sprints between Aha! and Azure DevOps (integrations 2.0)
- Integration guides (integrations 2.0)
- Azure DevOps Services Error: "Configuration error for 'installed': getaddrinfo: Name or service not known"
- Integrate Aha! with Azure DevOps Services or Azure DevOps Server (version 1.0)
Jira integration troubleshooting
- Duplicate records in Aha! after sending to Jira (integrations 2.0)
- Unable to establish “Links to” relationships with Jira
- Jira error: "Project with key ‘XXXX’ either does not exist or you do not have permission to create versions in it"
- Jira error "Unhandled error: STATUS=500"
- Integration error: "Error: request to <url to server> took too long to respond"
- Feature status mapping is not inherited from integration configuration template
- View all 39 articles
Microsoft Outlook Calendar
Integrations 2.0 guides
- Import data from your development system (Jira, Rally, Azure DevOps, Asana, Github, Trello)
- Convert an integration from 1.0 to 2.0
- View integration log messages
- Moving records with Jira or Rally
- Map fields between Aha! and your development system (Jira, Rally, Azure DevOps, Asana, Github, Trello)
- Configure links between integrated records
- View all 14 articles