This week, we introduced automation to Aha! for customers in the Enterprise+ plan. You can now create rules to automate recurring tasks, such as updating fields (like status, date, or assignee), adding comments and to-dos.
- Users with contributor permissions can now import records from development tools into Aha!
- List reports generated from the Ideas > Overview page now filter out merged ideas in their count of total ideas.
- We have removed deleted portal users from filter dropdowns.
- You can now customize the phrase "View idea" in your idea portal terminology settings.
- The Aha! API now accepts the optional "fields" parameter to restrict which fields are returned in custom pivot API responses. Example values include "html_value," "rich_value," etc.