- We made several improvements to presentations this week:
- You can use the new Add slide button to add presentation slides in the left-hand side of the slide editor.
- New text boxes in presentation slides will now have placeholder text, a slightly larger font size, and appear below the lowest text element on the slide and match its width.
- If you embed initiatives or goals in a presentation, you now have the option to hide the "Contains goals" and "Contains initiatives" sections of those views.
- On the Features > Board, we have expanded the More options menu beside each release to make your most frequent actions easier to get to. In addition to adding a record (feature or master feature) and reranking the release, you can now ship the release or open the release details view.
- Viewers and reviewers can now access idea-related records (such as idea comments, idea endorsements, and idea subscribers) through the Aha! API.