Aha! provides integrations with a number of external systems, including Jira, Rally, Azure DevOps, Slack, Salesforce, and many more. When something is not behaving as expected with an integration, your first step for correcting the issue is to view the integration logs. To help you troubleshoot and maintain your integrations, Aha! provides a tool for monitoring integration log messages.
The log messages can be used to verify that the expected communication is occurring between Aha! and the integrated system. They are also used for troubleshooting issues.
Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
View integration log messages
You can view integration logs in three places:
- Settings ⚙️> Integration updates for all integration updates in your Aha! account.
- Settings ⚙️> Account > Integrations for account-level integrations.
- Settings ⚙️> Workspace > Integrations for workspace-level integrations.
Log message types
- Red | Error: Red error logs indicate that something in the integration failed. They are often preceded by an amber warning that offers a more technical description of the issue, which can be helpful for understanding the reason for the failure. For example, a red error log may be logged if you do not allow list the Aha! IP addresses and Aha! cannot contact your server.
- Amber | Warning: Amber warning logs indicate something happened that may be unexpected but is not necessarily a problem. Warnings can provide reasons for an error or offer additional background to help you troubleshoot an issue.
- Blue | Information: Info logs indicate that something interesting happened. For example, this might include something like, "Received a webhook."
Resolve integration errors
- Most errors are caused by problems with the integration configuration and can be resolved by changing the integration settings. When you understand the error logs, you can search for solutions on our knowledge base.
- If an article does not help or you are still struggling, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. When you contact support, please confirm the name of your integration and the account or workspace where you have enabled it to help them expedite a solution for you.