- The Features > Details page has been enhanced to display the master features label on feature cards in the same way that master features labels are shown on the features board. This label can be configured using the Settings > Product > Configure > Customize feature and master features cards > Show master features setting.
- When an Aha! notebook slide contains a view with an image that is stored in a third-party system (e.g. Google Drive, Jira, Dropbox, etc.) and that image cannot be retrieved, Aha! will quickly resize the notebook view in an appropriate way.
- An issue with the GitHub integration (2.0) was preventing incoming changes from GitHub project cards.
- In some instances, an issue with report filters was causing unexpected results when the Is blank filter value was combined with filters of different types.
- An issue with the Salesforce integration was preventing users from modifying their idea creation form layouts.
- In some instances, an issue with list and pivot reports was causing incorrect data to be displayed when initiative value columns were renamed.