- It is now possible to bulk send updates from Aha! to Integration 2.0 integrations.
- When adding a sub-release to a features roadmap, the master release will also be displayed.
- When moving features within a release, hover states were intermittently not detecting that a user was dragging a feature to the top or bottom drop areas.
- Pagination of a user's activity within My profile was redirecting to the user's defined home page.
- The GitLab integration was limiting integrations to ones owned by the integration user. It is now possible to integrate with any GitLab project the integration user is a member of.
- When moving features between releases, the estimation was not being removed from the previous release's burndown chart.
- When navigation has been customized for a product, the top-level navigation will now direct the user to the first-enabled, secondary-level navigation tab option.
- When updating release and feature settings on the features roadmap, the roadmap was not updating as per the changed settings even after a page refresh.
- When updating release settings on the master features roadmap, the roadmap was not updating automatically.
- When saving a report or roadmap, the view was not refreshing immediately so that additional changes could be made.
- When shipping a master release the Ship release modal was not being displayed.
- In some cases, reloading configurations for Integration 2.0 integrations would not complete.