Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
Before you add a seat
- When you add a paid user, an invoice is automatically created and your credit card is immediately charged for the pro-rated difference.
- If you are billed manually, contact the Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in adding the user.
- You can only invite users if open paid seats are available or if your plan allows adding viewers and reviewers at no cost.
Before you remove a seat
- When you reduce seats, the change applies at the end of the current billing period.
- If the number of seats is reduced below the number of users in your account, users are automatically deactivated as necessary, keeping those who have logged in most recently.
Add or remove seats
- Go to Settings ⚙️ > Account > Billing. You will need to be an administrator with billing permissions to do this.
- In the Subscription section, click Update Users.
- In the Upgrade or downgrade modal, make your changes in the Total number of seats field, and then click Apply changes.