- Emails that are sent in response to a comment in Aha! now include the entire history of the comment thread.
- Ideas can be bulk uploaded into Aha! via a new CSV import tool under
Settings -> Product -> Imports.
- Search (the magnifying glass in the top right of the screen) has been enhanced to support filtering by product and record type (e.g. release, idea, feature).
- Requirements can now be assigned to users by clicking on the user name in the Requirement next to the action button.
- Requirements can be shown on the Feature List view. Use the green control on the right to add the column.
- Requirement assignees can be shown on the Feature List view. Use the green control on the right to add the column.
- The My Work screen also now includes requirements that have been assigned to users.
- Tasks can be assigned to multiple users.
- The color picker was simplified for release phases and milestones.
- Ability to sort the Feature List by unscored features. It is under the green control on the right as "Score not entered."
- Attachments sent via Aha! emails are now clickable.
- Account settings page divided into three tabs to speed performance and usability for teams with lots of products.